About Me

My photo
I'm just a regular guy who likes to take photos and loves to play guitar :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Skate shoes

I'm going to show you some of my favourite skate shoes by some very popular brands.
I'm not so into fashion, but I have to do this because the teacher says so.

   

       The first brand is Lakai Footwear, and it is my personal favorite skate shoe brand because they make simple but cool shoes.






These are my favourite Lakai shoes, because they are so bright colored but still simple and cool.







This one is also very cool, I'd buy them if they weren't so expensive.








The next brand is Element




 I like elment's skate boards alot, but their shoes are too often weird looking.


 These are coolest that I found.










Well I think these are pretty cool thought they look kind of shiny.










 And the final one is of course Etnies


I like the colors in these shoes mostly because they are kind of in contrast to each other.




In the end I'm going to say that I haven't had any of these shoes because I don't have so much to waste for shoes that will at the end wore out quickly. I was going to show you airwalk shoes, because they are cheap and very comfortable, but I didn't find any on the internet. I have one of those now and if you can test these, TRY THEM!!

4 comments:

  1. You would PROBABLY have some money if you wouldn't buy some cards or some freaking skateboards. I still <3you but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Hey I'm not going to put about hudred euros for shoes, that will last like month. And guess where most of my money goes? To buy train and buss tickets so you don't have to drive to tikkurila every day, because I can come to your place :) <3 ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHHA :D you just burned/served me

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I didn't :D I just said where my money really goes xdxd peace darling ;)

    ReplyDelete